In an interview, if one was asked,
Where do you see yourself five years from now?
One would normally say:
“Stabilised in a senior position in my field of expertise”. Blah blah and so on and so forth.
What most would really want to say is:
* In the CEO’s seat
* I am sorry, but I am short-sighted
* Happily married with twin boys. And I also hope that I am the CEO of this company
* Selling porn for a living
* I want to be the President of India within five years
* I don’t know what I will be doing five HOURS from now
* Do you know what you will be doing five years from now?
* The same place where I was five years earlier. My house.
* God knows
* Dead, I hope?
Such a funny question.