- You will get up on time and still be late for work.
- You will miss important calls, but you will never miss hearing the alarm on your phone. NEVER.
- Your house will somehow always have a mess somewhere, and one day you will just stop caring, even if you have OCD.
- Your cook will cook, but you will still eat outside.
- On the odd day you go to work early, fate will conspire to ensure that it will be a complete waste.
- You will end up looking like a stressed out person, no matter how much you spend at a spa.
- That haircut will look good only on the initial 2 days, or until you decide to wash your hair.
- Groceries will always finish at the exact time when you have no time, or no money to get a refill.
- Electricity will be cut just when you have settled down.
- Your dog will pee even after he has just peed.
- You will need that glass of water just when you have turned in.
- Or you will remember to do something, just when you have just tucked yourself in.
- The remote will always disappear when you need it the most, even though you remember keeping it RIGHT in front of you.
- And, you will forget where you kept that one thing when you need it the most.
- Some people will continue to annoy you no matter what you do, and you will continue to adore them, no matter how annoying they get.
- Your diet will always be interrupted by a generous amount of chocolate.
- Your PC will restart itself even when it promised to do so after ‘2 hours’.
- Every time you will need something immediately, it will be a million miles away from you.
- You will crib about having no work-life balance, and do nothing about it, but still manage to survive.
- And maybe, the above may never happen, but no matter what you do, there'll always be that one rickshaw guy.
Saturday, April 14, 2012
Lessons of your so-called Life!
No matter what you do, these will ALWAYS happen: