Blog Stats

Search This Blog

Monday, October 4, 2010

Mail Tales

Dear Sir,

As I am getting my kidney operated the following month, I would like to apply for the leave in advance. Please sanction my leave from June 17 to June 30.

Kindly grant me the approval at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,
Tanmay

Re:
Dear Tanmay,

Our client from the USA is coming down next month to meet us. The date is not fixed yet. Unfortunately, your kidneys would have to hold on till then. Please take your medications and drink plenty of water. Maybe this would help?

Best regards,
Mr Rao

Re: Re:
Hi Sir,

I am not in the position to postpone the operation. My kidneys are on the brink of collapse and an immediate operation is required.

Please consider the sensitivity of the situation and grant me the leaves.

Regards,
Tanmay

Re: Re: Re:
Hi Tanmay,

You must understand that for a client to come down from another country to our office is surely a big deal?! You should have informed me earlier that your kidneys were not in working condition.

Regards,
Mr Rao.


Re: Re: Re: Re:
Sir,
I am sorry my kidneys failed to match upto your expectations. While my heart is worried that this may affect my appraisal, my kidneys surely cannot withstand the pressure. Please grant me my leaves.

I may die!

Regards,
Tanmay

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:
Tanmay,

You have signed a contract of three years and are expected to fulfil every clause in it, one of which involves your presence during this entire period.

Also, since you are the project manager, you are expected to handle all client interactions.

Please request your kidneys to be a little cooperative.

Regards,
Mr Rao


Later in the week.

Dear all,

With deep regret, we inform you that the client couldn’t make it to the ‘have nothing else to do on a week day’ meeting today.

However, the management picnic will not be postponed.

Please note that work continues as is for the rest of the team.

Regards,
Mr Rao


Re: Re:
Dear Sir,

Request you to please sanction my leaves now that the meeting is postponed.

Regards,
Tanmay

Re: Re: Re:
Dear Tanmay,

You have taken undue advantage of my leniency and patience. Please go on and take your leaves.

Note that they will be unpaid leaves.

Thanks.
Mr Rao



Much later in the week.


Dear all,

Since Mr Rathod has arrogantly gone on an unpaid leave and left us in a lurch, we will have to further postpone the client’s ‘can we meet for effective time wastage’ meeting today.

However, our management picnic, which was cancelled last week due to the worry over Tanmay’s absence, will be scheduled for the forthcoming weekend. We should not postpone fun because someone’s kidneys refuse to function for whatsoever reason.

However, for the rest of you, work will continue as is, picnic notwithstanding.

Cheers,
Mr Rao

6 comments:

Roohi said...

lol :D very nice indeed

Shubha Khaddar said...

hahaha, this is hilarious!

juhi shrivastava said...

mazedaar hain, par aisa kya sachmuch mein hota hain?

Saji said...

LOL :D

Shilpa said...

Looks like you have gained enough experience being in Team Dell :P
time for you to look out :P

Anonymous said...

You made my day !!!